Student Wireless Network Setup
In order for students to access the wireless network (called APSU) you must perform the following:
- First be registered for classes
- Verify your login information on AP One Stop > Web Self Service > Personal Information > View APSU One Stop/LIVE Email/D2L/RMS Login information.
- Connect to the APSU wireless network on your list of available wireless networks displayed on your wireless utility.
- Open up your web browser.
- You will be taken to a login page where you will enter your OneStop username and student A number with a capital A.
Once you enter this information you must CLICK the submit button.
On some mobile devices, the normal username/password combination will not work. In that event, input your OneStop email@example.com as the username, and the A number with a capital A as the password.