Migration to Office 365 - Student
Microsoft Student Email Migration:
Microsoft will be upgrading the student email system to Office 365 2010 server edition on September 17, 2013. This upgrade provides great features, such as broader support for mobile phones and tablets, and a unified user experience in the browser, social networking, and more.
- Your email address will remain the same (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your password will not change. However, it is NOT the same as your OneStop password. If you do not know your email password the Technology Help Desk can assist you getting it reset. You WILL be able to access email through a link that will be provided by O.I.T in your One Stop Account.
- The LiveMail BUTTON in One Stop may NOT be functional during this time.
- OneStop may be down for several hours on September 17, 2013 to reflect the new changes. Please plan accordingly.
- You WILL still be able to access your online classes in D2L by typing this this web address directly into your browser: https://elearn.apsu.edu/. To log in to D2L you will use your OneStop username and password.
- Other email clients and devices, such as phones and tablets may require some manual configuration. WeWILL update the step-by-step instructional guides already on the helpdesk website once the new information is available.
- The Technology Help Desk will have employees staffed in the UC Lobby on September 17 -19 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to assist with mobile device configurations for students. The Technology Help Desk can also be reached via phone (931) 221-4357 or email at email@example.com.