Migration of APSU Email to Office 365
Microsoft will migrate the university’s faculty and staff email system from Office 365 2010 to Office 365 2013 on September 08, 2013. The Office 365 service upgrade provides great features, such as broader support for mobile phones and tablets, and a unified user experience in the browser, social networking, and more.
What you need to know following the migration:
- Your email account and password will remain the same.
- Outlook will auto-configure to the new Office 365 2013 server edition. It may ask you to input your password when you next open the program.
- You will still be able to go to mail.apsu.edu to access your email.
- Other email clients and devices, such as phones may require some manual configuration.
- For information regarding message and attachment size limits, please click here.
- The Technology Help Desk will have employees staffed in the UC Lobby on September 09 -11 from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm to assist with mobile device configurations for faculty and staff.
- If you encounter any issues, please remember the web interface is available for use without any additional configuration.