What is my student wireless username and password? What do I use to log into the library student user computers?
The credentials for accessing the student wireless and library computers are the same: the username is your OneStop username, and the password is your student "A" number with a capital A. Here is how to locate that information if you have forgotten it:
- Log into onestop.apsu.edu
- Click on the Web Self-Service tab
- Click on Personal Information
- Click on View APSU One Stop/LIVE Email/D2L/RMS login information
- Find your username and initial password in the entry that says APSU Wireless/Lab login
(note: if you are a returning student, you may have changed your password from the initial password – contact the Technology Help desk to reset your password if it doesn’t work)
How do I access my student e-mail?
- Step 1- The first time you select the Student Email icon in OneStop, you will be directed to the initial account setup page for Office 365.
- You will be asked for your password. This is AP followed by the six-digit date of your birth (ie AP010283).
- You will then be prompted to set a new password. Bear in mind that it must contain a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Step 2 - You will be asked to set your language and time zone. We recommend choosing "Central Time (US & Canada)" as the time zone.
- Step 3 - You're done! You can now begin using your new student email. If you need further assistance with Office 365, please visit the "Help" tab within OneStop.
If OneStop is down, or if you need to go directly to your email, you can do so by visiting the following link: http://mail.office365.com.