Faculty Wireless - Mac
To view a PDF of these instructions, click here.
- Go to the Airport symbol, located near the clock.
- Click ‘Turn Wi-Fi On’, if it is not already on. If it is already on, a list of available networks will display.
- Click ‘Join Other Network’.
- In the dialog box that pops up, type APFacStaff for the Network Name.
- For ‘Security’, choose ‘WPA2-Enterprise’.
- Spaces will appear for you to input a username and password. These would be the same username and password used to access faculty/staff email. Be sure that ‘Remember this network’ is checked. Click ‘Join’.