Welcome to APSU Health Services
APSU Health Services is located in the Ellington Building, Room 104. Our team of health care providers is experienced in treating various medical problems.
Our staff includes physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, a pharmacist, medical office personnel, and graduate assistants. We offer primary and preventive care, women's and men's health, immunizations and allergy shots. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, there is no provider available, there are clinics in the area.
- DoctorsCare, 2320 Wilma Rudolph Boulevard (map)
- DoctorsCare, 2302 Madison Street (map)
- Montgomery Co. Health Department, 330 Pageant Lane (map)
- Gateway Medical Center ER, 651 Dunlop Lane (map)
- Matthew Walker Clinic, 230 Dover Road, (931)920-5000
- Take Care Clinic, Walgreens, 1954 Madison St. (931)552-8108
- Take Care Clinic, Walgreens, 1751 Tiny Town Rd., (931)552-7464
- Premier Medical Group, Gov's Square Clinic, 2831 Wilma Rudolph Blvd. (931)245-7000
If you are under 18 years of age and wish to be seen as a patient in APSU Health Services you must have a Consent to Treat form and Hep/Men Form filled out and signed by your parent/guardian.