Biometrics and Clinical Trials Operations
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics offers the online graduate certificate in Biometrics and Clinical Trials Operations. The certificate is offered exclusively online and admits for all terms on the Clarksville and Ft. Campbell campuses.
This online program is designed for professionals who have already earned a Bachelor's degree and would like to earn a graduate credential while building skills in Biometrics and Clinical Trials Operations. The twelve-hour graduate certificate can be earned in as little as two semesters. Completion of this certificate will allow students to transition directly into the Master of Computer Science and Quantitative Methods, if desired. The certificate classes will count as four of the eleven courses required for the CSQM degree.
Why complete a certificate in Biometrics and Clinical Trials Operations?
Upon completion of the Biometrics and Clinical Trials Operations Certificate, students will be able to:
- Understand the elements of a protocol development
- Design a clinically sound study
- Understand regulations and learn to communicate effectively with regulatory agencies
- Review and understand key statistical methods used in clinical trials
- Develop skills to successfully work in cross-functional teams
- Gain the requisite skill to work in the pharmaceutical, biomedical and medical device industries.
Interested in applying to this program? View the criteria for admission to graduate programs offered by the Department of Mathematics and Statistics in APSU's Graduate Bulletin. To apply for admission, click here.
To learn more about this program, contact our Graduate Coordinator:
Dr. Matthew Jones, Professor of Statistics