- Cindy Taylor, Faculty Athletics Representative (Chair)
- Don Dailey, Faculty Representative
- Lisa Lewis, Faculty Representative
- Bruce Myers, Faculty Representative
- Tim Leszczak, Faculty Representative
- Wallace Cross, Faculty Representative
- Rebecca Glass, Faculty Representative
- Ashley Nelson, Staff Representative
- Martha Harper, Staff Representative
- Ryan Ivey, Athletic Director, ex officio
- Cheryl Holt, Senior Woman Administrator, Athletics, ex officio
- Kristie Winters, Staff Representative
- Sheila Bryant, Director, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Rashaan Coleman, Student Representative
- McKenzie Dixon, Student Representative
- Molly Jordan, Student Representative
- Alexis Hill, Student Representative
The committee will regularly review issues associated with the welfare of student-athletes participating in intercollegiate athletics in OVC and NCAA sports to ensure that the University and the Athletics Department maintain the proper balance between participation in athletics and academic achievement.
The committee will prepare an annual report and other reports as needed, advising the President and the Faculty Senate of the Athletics Department's performance with respect to its academic and athletic goals and with respect to the welfare of the student-athletes participating in OVC and NCAA sports.
The committee will communicate the concerns of student-athletes participating in intercollegiate athletics to the Faculty Senate and the University community, including the Athletics Department, the University administration, academic departments, the faculty as a whole, and other groups as warranted.
If you have questions, concerns, or would like more information about the Athletic Committee, please contact: