Skip Navigation

General Forms

(The online forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader)

General Forms

  • Authorization (Step-By-Step Instructions for Completing Online) - Federal regulations require authorization from the student to use Title IV funds to pay prior term charges within the same academic year, and current non-educational charges.  You can complete the authorization form online through AP self-service. Allows students to use the Bookstore Debit Program.
  • Parent PLUS AuthorizationFederal regulations require authorization from the parent to use Parent PLUS funds to pay prior term charges within the same academic year, and current non-educational charges. Your student may not utilize Parent PLUS funds for the Bookstore Debit Program Bookstore Debit Program without authorization.
  • Fee Deferment Request - If you would like to request a fee deferment, follow the instructions given here. Please note that these are only available shortly before a term begins, and may not be approved.
  • Summer Application - This application is necessary to receive Financial Aid for the Summer semesters.

Fall 2016, Spring 2017 and Summer 2017

  • Additional Financial Aid Resources - This form is used to notify the Financial Aid Office of any additional expected financial aid resources that are not indicated on your award letter.
  • Dependency Override Request - This form is to request an override of a student's Dependency Status determined by the US Department of Education. (Supporting documentation is required.)
  • Dependency Override Request for MarriageThis form is used to request an override of a student's dependency status, determined by the U.S. Department of Education, due to marriage.(Supporting documentation is required).
  • Special Circumstances Request - This form is to be completed only if a significant change in your family circumstances occurs. For example, loss of parent/student/spouse's income, separation or divorce of student/parents, death of parent/spouse. (Supporting documentation is required.)
  • TEACH Grant Application - This form is used to apply for the Federal TEACH Grant.
  • Unusual Enrollment History FormThis form will be completed by students who have been indentified as having Unusual Enrollment History. Unusual enrollment history is defined as receiving federal aid funds at multiple institutions in the past three years.