Skip Navigation

Adjustment Form for Loans

If you would like to make adjustments to your loan award, please complete this form and submit it back to the Office of Student Financial Aid/Veterans Affairs. We will try to accommodate your request as quickly as possible, but the process could take up to 14 business days.

All loan adjustments need to be submitted 14 days prior to semester ending. If you have any questions contact the Office of Student Financial Aid and Veteran Affairs. 
Phone: (931)221-7907 Email:

Student Information
*Fall & Spring loan requests will be evenly divided, disbursing half in Fall and half in Spring.

By default, all loans will be divided into two equal disbursements, one for the Fall semester, and one for the Spring semester. The only exceptions are for students graduating in December, or only attending in the Spring semester.

Loan Cancellation
Loan Reduction
Loan Increase

In order to increase a Graduate PLUS loan, complete a new Graduate PLUS Application

Loan Reinstatement

In order to reinstate a Graduate PLUS loan, complete a new Graduate PLUS Application

In order to reinstate a Parent PLUS loan, complete a new Parent PLUS Application


Any adjustments to Parent PLUS Loans must be requested via the Parent PLUS loan application on our website, or by visiting  

Keep up with what you owe! Check your borrowed amount and review repayment options at

Loans Borrowing Limits for Aid Year 2014-2015 Chart