Second-Year Faculty Program
The APSU Second-Year Faculty Program recognizes the importance of supporting tenure-track faculty past their first year. The Second-Year Faculty Program deepens the sense of cross-campus community, broadens institutional awareness, and prepares second-year faculty for the next stage of the RTP process.
For more information about the Second-Year Faculty Program, please contact Dr. Gray Kane.
- 3-4:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 29 in the Faculty Lounge: Learning Opportunities Center and Explore Experience Excel
- 3-4:30 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 19 in the Faculty Lounge: Career Services
- 3-4:30 p.m. on Friday, Apr. 1 in UC 305: Information Literacy
- 3-4:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 4 in UC 312: 2nd-Year RTP
- 3-4:30 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 25 in Faculty Lounge: Academic Advising
- 3-4:30 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 23 (subject to change) in UC 312: Grants and Sponsored Research
- 3-4:30 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 20 in UC 103A: Advising Student Organizations