Microsoft Imagine Premium
The APSU Department of Computer Science and Information Technology is affiliated with the Microsoft Imagine program. APSU CSIT students can obtain Microsoft developer tools, database software, operating systems, and servers for their use in schoolwork, learning, and research. Here is only a partial list of the many available software:
- Latest Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft XNA Game Studio
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Sharepoint Designer and Server
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
- and many more…
Software can be downloaded at the
If you are taking a CSCI class and want access to the
APSU - Computer Science - Microsoft Imagine Download Site:
- You CSCI course instructor will need to register (add) your entire class.
- Any newly added student will get an email to their APSU email asking them to complete the sign up process by registering. It will give them the links and explain what to do. They should be told to keep this email for reference until they graduate.
- Anyone who is already signed up can have their credentials resent by asking (emailing) Mrs. Betty Leimer (LeimerB@apsu.edu). They should NOT ask Microsoft.
- The default length of time for accounts to expire is now about a year. If a student’s account expires, please email Mrs. Betty Leimer (LeimerB@apsu.edu).