APSU High School J. Coders: 9-12: Fall 2019 : $89 for 2 months
- Sponsored by Austin Peay State University
- Learn in our state-of-the-art Computer PC Labs, bring nothing
- 2-Month Class Series, High School Grade 9-12, $89 for 2 months
- All classes are run by APSU Computer Science B.S. or Master's Degree Student Instructors
- All 9th-12th grade teaching materials are current university teaching materials provided by APSU Computer Science Professors
- Learning coding at our University PC Labs:
- APSU’s Maynard Mathematics and Computer Science Building
- APSU's CoSTEM Technology Building
- Sibling Discount: each additional registered sibling is $10 OFF. Please email Mr. Nathan Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org for the discount code (Promotion Code) before registering if you need the Sibling Discount
- If you have any questions, email Mr. Nathan Martin at email@example.com, or call Ms. Emily Crain at 931-221-7840
- Registration Closed
- Java is the programming language used by AP Computer Science A course. Jave is also the first language taught by many universities as the introductory programming language. In this fast-moving world, computer programming has been persistently highlighted as an essential skill that graduates across all disciplines should possess to remain competitive.
- Java is one of the most popular programming languages in the world. There are many job postings for Java in almost all job search sites. Java is installed on billions of computing devices. If you have a computing device, it probably “runs” Java.
- Open to 9-12 grade high school students, and 1st year college students
- 2019, October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31; November 7, 14, 21 :: 5:30pm-7:05pm :: 8 Thursdays
- Application deadline: Sept 28, 2019
- Teaching materials provided by Dr. James Church, Associate Professor, Computer Science & IT, APSU
Let's have some coding fun, and learn something useful !