Launch a Career as a Recruiter
Determination, perseverance, and networking.
These are defining attributes of every military spouse. It’s the skills needed in order to plant roots in a new, unknown location during each move cycle. These are also the key traits for a successful career in Recruiting.
Recruiting is all about creating and finding job opportunities for people. Whether you’re running your own business or working for a company, recruiters have the rewarding experience to build upon their networks and help guide someone toward their professional goals. Creating an opportunity and connecting with people is how you make it through every deployment. Every PCS. Every curveball military life throws your way.
Take those skills and turn it into a remote career that moves with you.
Open Enrollment Happening Now!
Our program is a self-paced, 6-week course, which includes a combination of:
- Online Videos
- Reading Assignments
- Written Assignments
- Guided Projects
- Live Training in a 1x1 or group environment via web conferencing with instructors.
Upon graduation of the Recruiter training program, you’ll enter the “Landing the Job” program where you will get hands-on preparation to land your remote career that fits within your military lifestyle. The final module includes but is not limited to:
- Live Interview Preparation
- Social Media Critique
- Resume Construction
- Job Hunting Instruction
- Direct Referrals, if possible (including hiring company partners)
Find out if recruiting is right for you!
Tuition: $2,400 - Financing Options Available - MyCAA Accredited
For more information: Call (931) 221-7816, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MODULE ONE - RECRUITING IS SELLING
- Qualifying and Investigating
- Handling Objections
- Personality Styles
MODULE TWO - ENGAGING WITH HIRING ORGANIZATIONS
- Initial Meetings - Intake Interviews
- Presenting Candidates
- Post Interview Engagement
MODULE THREE - ENGAGING WITH CANDIDATES
- Scoring Candidates
- Initial Meetings - Qualifying and Investigating
- Preparing Candidates
- Presenting Job Offers
- Post Job Acceptance Engagement
MODULE FOUR - SELF-DEVELOPMENT
- Building Company and Industry Knowledge
- Developing Recruiting Best Practices
- Expanding Your Network
LANDING A SALES JOB
- Resumes and Cover Letters
- Online Presence
- Researching Companies & Applying for Jobs
- Interview Preparation