We know first hand that Military Spouses have a lot to offer the corporate world, even if your resume doesn’t say so. We want students who are excited to learn and be coached in a new career field. We are looking for military spouses who are resilient, ambitious, and excellent communicators. Spouses that want to take the unpredictable life of the military and turn it into a career they can control.
- Military Spouse Academy Certifications: Recruiter Training
- A self paced, 6-week course that provides training for whether you want to open your own business or work for a company. Recruiters have the rewarding experience to build upon their networks and help guide someone toward their professional goals.
- Military Spouse Academy Certifications: Business Development Program
- A self paced, 7-week course that provides training for whether you want to open your own business or work for a company. Unlike quota-carrying salespeople, BDR's (Sometimes called Sales Development or Market Development Reps) don’t focus on closing business. Rather, SDRs focus on finding the opportunities for salespeople to close.
- Military Spouse Academy Certifications: Digital Marketing Science Program
Call Janice Poindexter @ 931-221-7816 and/or email email@example.com