Medical assistants often take medical histories and record vital
signs of patients. They complete administrative and clinical tasks in
the offices of physicians, hospitals, and other healthcare facilities.
November 5, 2019 - February 27, 2020
Exam: March 6, 2020
Cost $3,379 Including Exam
You may Pre-Register for Our Next Class by:
Phone 800-371-2963 Option 1
Financing available through MyCAA, WIOA, Campbell Strong, Vocational Rehabilitation, Sallie Mae Student Loans, Personal Pay Plan
If you prefer a live classroom but don't like driving to campus and parking, our LIVE Online classes are for you! This course prepares students to be professional medical assistants dedicated to patient care management. Graduates are equipped to assist physicians with examinations and treatments, take medical histories, perform diagnostic tests, expose X-ray films, sterilize instruments and supplies, assist with minor surgery and administer medications. The course goal is to prepare competent entry-level medical assistants in the cognitive (knowledge), psychomotor (skills), and affective (behavior) learning domains.
Completion of this course prepares students for the Clinical Medical Assistant (CMAC) and PTC/ETC exams through AMCA.
- Tuition: $3,379 (Includes Exam) — Affordable Financing Options Available
- Total Hours of Instruction: 98 In-Classroom/120 Internship
For More Information: Call 1 (800) 371-2963, ext. 112 or email us at mmyers@ProTrainEdu.org.
- Median Pay: $32,480 per year
- Typical Entry-Level Education: Postsecondary nondegree award
- Work Experience in a Related Occupation: None
- On-the-job Training: None
- Number of Jobs: 634,400
- Job Outlook through 2024: 29% (Much faster than average)
*United States Bureau of Labor Statistics