Career and Workforce Certifications Medical
You've always had an interest in the healthcare industry. Now is the time to make a move, turn that interest into your next career. Through the medical career and workforce certifications you could have your next job in the medical field in as little as three months!
- Phlebotomy Technician
- A 13-week course that provides training designed to prepare students for a career as a phlebotomist in the growing healthcare workforce.
- Pharmacy Technician
- This program prepares students to be professional Pharmacy Technicians dedicated to assisting in quality pharmacy operational procedures.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- This program prepares students to be professional medical administrative assistants dedicated to front office skills in a healthcare setting.
- Medical Assistant
- This course prepares students to be professional medical assistants dedicated to patient care management.
- Medical Billing and Coding
- In this program, you will gain hands-on practical experience working with the main coding manuals in the field. In addition you will be introduced to the new ICD-10-CM dianosis coding system. You will also master the legal, ethical, and regulatory concepts that are central to this field.
Call Janice Poindexter @ 931-221-7816 and/or email email@example.com