Please read this information carefully as the information you provide will determine how your mail is handled.
- The APSU Post Office will forward only United State Postal Service (USPS) mail and packages.
- UPS, FedEx, and DHL packages are not available for forwarding services and will be returned to sender during the time your forward is active.
- Failure to complete a forward request will result in your mail being returned to sender.
- If you are moving off campus permanently remember to update your APSU OneStop to ensure the University has your most current mailing address.
- Additionally, remember to submit a change of address with the USPS at www.usps.com or at a local post office anytime you do move to a new residence.
- If there you have any questions or concerns please contact Lynn Suiter at (931) 221-6378 or email@example.com.