Young Alumni Council
The Young Alumni Council is a volunteer group of graduates who are age 35 and younger that seeks to strengthen connections between the University and its Young Alumni.
In support of the mission and vision of both the University and the National Alumni Association, below are the Young Alumni Council objectives that guide their work:
- Collaborate with the University staff to create a bridge between Young Alumni and University administration to foster participation from Young Alumni in University and National Alumni Association programs and events.
- Serve as liaisons to the National Alumni Association Board of Directors and the Future Alumni Members.
- The Young Alumni Council, along with the APSU National Alumni Association, sponsors programs and events that promote interaction with other alumni, friends, students, faculty, and staff.
- Build community among Young Alumni through the social programming, professional development, and philanthropic and service opportunities encouraging lifelong involvement with the National Alumni Association.
- Encourage Young Alumni to contribute their time, talent, and financial resources to the enhancement of the University and National Alumni Association as they are able.
The Young Alumni Council Executive Committee:
President: Kevin Fee (09)
President Elect: Casie Reyes (11)
Vice President: Riley Braem (10)
Secretary: Tabatha Sarco (06)