Austin Peay State University Alumni Association
What is vision insurance?
- Member pays a monthly or biweekly premium
- Member also pays a copayment at the time of service
- CS Benefits pays the provider for vision services based on schedule of benefits
- Freedom to visit any optician or ophthalmologist, but greater savings are possible when using a Davis Vision participating provider
What are the copayments?
- Exams: high -$10 ; mid- $10; low -$20
- Eyeglass lenses and contact lenses: high-$10; mid- $25, low - $20
- Other services: see benefit summary
What are the frequency limitations?
- Exams, eyeglass lenses and contact lenses: every 12 months
- Eyeglass frames: every 24 months
Please speak with your alumni representative for rates. 1-800-843-7752