What is CaptionCall?
CaptionCall is a revolutionary new phone for anyone with hearing loss. CaptionCall offers superb sound quality with amplification and customizable audio settings. Plus, it provides smooth-scrolling captioning of what callers say on a large, easy-to-read display screen. Now you can use the phone again with confidence
It is natural to experience hearing loss as we age. One of the first places hearing loss is recognized is on the telephone. The signal sent over phone lines is weak and the frequency range is significantly compressed, which makes it difficult to hear on the phone. Plus the visual cues from face-to-face conversation are not available by phone. The CaptionCall phone offers great sound quality, powerful amplification, and captions so you won’t miss a single word.
Some people have difficulty hearing certain frequencies, such as a grandchild’s voice. Sometimes it is difficult to understand numbers and names. It can also be difficult to understand the conversation if the caller has a soft voice or the connection is bad. CaptionCall is helpful for individuals with or without hearing aids.
The CaptionCall Offer
Austin Peay Alumni can get the CaptionCall phone for only $75 (a $199 value) when you use promo code HN4044. You will also enjoy the following red carpet treatment from CaptionCall:
- Free captioning service – there are no monthly charges or hidden costs for the service
- Free delivery, installation, and in-home training by a certified CaptionCall Trainer
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Order CaptionCall Today!
It only takes a minute to submit your order:
- Visit www.CaptionCall.com, click on the green “REQUEST INFO” button, and complete the order form
- Or call toll-free 1-877-557-2227 to speak with a CaptionCall representative
- Be sure to reference the Austin Peay Alumni code to receive the reduced price – HN4044
Once your order is submitted, a CaptionCall scheduler will reach out to schedule your free delivery and installation. Payment of $75 is collected via credit card at the time of installation. There are no additional costs for the phone or service after the initial payment is received.
Captioning Service is FREE!
Captioned Telephone Service (CTS) is a federally funded program administered by the FCC as part of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Anyone with hearing loss is eligible to participate anywhere in the U.S. at no cost. CaptionCall is an FCC-authorized CTS provider and is compensated by the FCC for providing the captioning service. There are no monthly fees or hidden costs associated with this service.
The CaptionCall phone is not covered by the FCC, but is offered by CaptionCall at a significantly subsidized price that is well below cost, to enable individuals who need it to access the service.
There is no predetermined decibel threshold and no professional authorization required for someone to get a CaptionCall phone. Anyone who experiences difficulty using the telephone due to hearing loss is eligible to participate in this program. A standard home phone line and Internet connection are required to use this service.
· Easy to use – CaptionCall works like a regular phone. You dial and answer calls just like you always have.
· Large text – 7” screen with adjustable text sizes makes it easy to read every word of every call.
· Silkscroll™ – smooth scrolling captions for easy reading.
· Location flexibility – set up your phone using a wired or wireless internet connection.
· Elegant design – get a sleek, state-of-the-art, easy-to-use touchscreen.
· Customizable audio – easily adjust ringer and handset volume, and customize frequency settings for the best audio experience.
· Caption message – use to caption voicemail or answering machine messages.
· Hearing aid compatible – eliminates feedback and provides a telecoil option.
· Saved conversations – you can choose to save captions to review later.
Take advantage of this new member benefit today!