Skip Navigation

Advisement Center for Undeclared Students


Advising for Undeclared Students

If you have not declared a major, our staff will advise you as you consider possible majors, review degree requirements and select courses for the coming semester.  If you have declared a major, you will need to meet with your academic advisor in your area of study.  Contact the secretary in your area of study if you need assistance.


Advising appointments are required during pre-registration periods, and strongly encouraged at all times.  You should call at least a week in advance to schedule your appointment.