Below is a sampling of classes and programs now available to Austin Peay employees and community members.
Here are a few undergraduate courses providing professional development.
- ACCT 2010 - Principles of Accounting 1
- CSCI 1000 Intro to Computer Science
- CSCI 1010 - Introduction to Programming 1
- COMM 2045 - Public Speaking
- ECON 2100 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- HOSP 3800 - Hospitality Administration Strategies
- LDSP 3050 - Cultural Diversity in Organizations
Here are a few new graduate courses providing professional development.
- LDSP 5420 - Applied Project Management
- LDSP 5060 - Communication Skills for Organizational Administration
- LDSP 5105 - Project Planning and Scheduling
- CSCI 5010 - Database Management Concepts
Here are a few short (3 to 4 classes) graduate certificates that may interest you:
- Project Management Certificate / Online
- Community and Organizational Leadership Certificate / Online
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation Certificate / Online
- Data Science Certificate / Online
- Leading Organizational Change / Online
- Music Performance Certificate / On Campus
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Classics / On Campus
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) Certificate / Online
Click here for more information on applying.