Welcome to Austin Peay State University! We are glad you are considering Austin Peay to further your education. Applying is easy and the first step to BE A GOV! Simply click on the type of application you would like to submit.
Undergraduate Degree-Seeking Applicants
- First Time Freshman Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident with high school or equivalent only and is seeking a degree for the first time.
- First Time Transfer Applicant - A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is seeking a degree and has previous college credits.
- Military Affiliated Students- Includes active-duty military personnel, veterans, reservists, National Guard members and their eligible family members.
- International Applicant- A non-US Citizen who is seeking a degree.
- Readmit Application– A US citizen or Permanent Resident who has previously attended or applied and never attended.
- RN to BSN – A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is seeking a BSN and already has a nursing license.
Click here to apply as a graduate student.
Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking
- Dual Enrollment- A current high school student who will take college level courses.
- Governor's School- Application for Governor's School for Computational Physics only.
- International Exchange- Application for J1 visas.
- Middle College- Current Clarksville-Montgomery County School student who plans to attend Middle College High School at APSU.
- Special Status Applicant- A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is not seeking a degree.
- Transient Applicant- A US citizen or Permanent Resident who is currently attending a college and is not seeking a degree. Eligible for one semester only.
- Global Catalyst Summer Program - Only for students applying for the summer Global Catalyst Program. (Please select Global Catalyst Summer Program for Application Type")
Need Help? If you have questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Admissions at (931) 221-7661 or email@example.com.