First Time at the Peay!
This checklist is designed to help all admitted freshmen navigate their way through the enrollment process.
- Access your OneStop Portal by using your APSU username in your acceptance letter. The password will be "Ap"
followed by your six-digit date of birth (Apmmddyy). Click here to login. Click here if you need step-by-step instructions.
Email access is also in your OneStop Portal by clicking the red “Student Mail” button at the top right corner of the page. Your password will be Ap followed by your date of birth in six digit format (ApMMDDYY). Click here if you need step-by-step instructions.
- Sign up for Governors Orientation. Attendance/completion of Governors Orientation (GO) is mandatory for freshman.
Once admitted, you can register for GO.
- Apply for Scholarships using our online scholarship application to be considered for non-academic scholarships. Academic scholarship decisions are made based upon information provided on the admission application.
- Apply for Financial Aid as soon as possible after October 1 if you would like to be considered for other types of financial aid at Austin Peay. If applicable, don't forget to review VA education benefits.
- Apply for Housing if you plan to live on campus. Click here for the housing application. The priority deadline for every academic year is April 1.
- Submit your Medical Forms if you have not already done as soon as possible to prevent any delays in registering or moving into the residence halls. All new and returning students must show proof of measles, mumps and rubella, (MMR), varicella (chickenpox), hepatitis B, and meningitis (if living on campus). Active duty military, veterans, national guard and reservists are exempt.
- Submit Evidence of Lawful Presence to ensure you receive state benefits such as scholarships and grants. Simply scan a copy of your state ID or birth certificate and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. For a complete list of acceptable documents, please click here.
- Submit your Final Transcript after you graduate. Ask your high school counselor to send your official final transcript to APSU.
- Fort Campbell Students who have been admitted click here for registration information.
Send all documents to the address below or email to email@example.com
Office of Admissions
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4548
Clarksville, TN 37044
Need Help? If you have questions or need assistance please contact the Office of Admissions at (931) 221-7661 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The nursing program is difficult, but it's so rewarding because you don't really realize how much you're learning until you're using that knowledge.