E-Dossiers via Desire2Learn (D2L)
All tenure-track faculty members and those seeking promotion must submit e-dossiers in Desire2Learn (D2L).
Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
2016-2017 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
2015-2016 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
Scheduled D2L Upgrade
To find your D2L username:
Please be advised that D2L has scheduled maintenances and will be unavailable on the third Sunday of every month. Downtimes are normally scheduled from 12 - 6 am, please be advised that the times may change. If you have any questions or concerns please email Nicole Roth at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (931) 221-6397. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Log into AP Onestop
- Click on the Web Self-Service tab
- Click Personal Information
- Click on View D2L Username
To find your e-Dossier:
- Log into D2L
- On the top header click on Select a course, type your name and select your e-dossier. Remember that you can pin your e-dossier for easy lookup.
Notes and Recommendations
- Start early, especially creating the PDFs required. Maintaining materials for your e-dossier should be a year-round process.
- Do not alter the layout, text, sequence - these are standardized per policy 5:060.
- It is highly recommended that you export and back up your e-dossier every time you update it in D2L. This back up can be used to restore your e-dossier. Please see Exporting Your e-Dossier for additional information.
- Ensure you can log into your current year e-dossier.
- If needed, ask for help early and often.
- Remember that evaluations at APSU are cumulative; sorting new and previous materials in the e-dossier per academic year will help create a continuing record of achievement for retention, tenure, and promotion actions.
- Use the Last_Minute_Checklist.pdffor final guidance.
- 2016-2017 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
- 2015-2016 Calendar for Faculty Personnel Actions
- RTP Presentation
Reviewing E-dossiers in Desire2Learn (D2L)
Reviewing Edossiers in D2L
Policies on Retention, Tenure and Promotion (RTP)
Retention, Tenure and Promotion Criteria by Department
Found at the bottom of www.apsu.edu/academic-affairs/resources
For interpretation of existing policy related to faculty:
For technical inquiries:
For discipline-specific questions:
- Consult your chair or a senior colleague(s) in your department