We are now accepting applications for the 2014 Watauga Arts Academy.
• Early: March 17 - Application fee waived
• Standard: April 7 - $25 application fee
See Tuition & Fees. Students are encouraged to apply earlier for maximum consideration for scholarships.
How to apply
1) AUDITION: Review the audition requirements for your program area. Prepare and upload your required audition materials.
2) APPLICATION: Complete the online application form and include links to your audition materials in your application.
3) APPLICATION FEE: Submit your $25 application fee by check or credit card (see payment instructions). If applying by the March 17 early deadline, the application fee is waived.
4) TEACHER RECOMMENDATION: Provide your teacher's name and contact information in the online application and request for your teacher in your program area to fill out the online teacher recommedation form.
Limited merit-based and need-based scholarships are available. To be considered for scholarships, complete the Scholarships section of the online application form. Merit-based scholarships will be determined by review of the student's audition materials. Students requesting need-based scholarships must provide a statement of need with their application. Students are encouraged to apply earlier for maximum consideration for scholarships.
To pay by check, please make the check out to "Austin Peay State University" and write "Watauga" in the memo line. Please also include the student's name and program (art, dance, music, theatre). Checks should be sent to:
Watauga Arts Academy
Austin Peay State University
P.O. Box 4625
Clarksville, TN 37044
To pay online by credit card, please go to the AP Marketplace
Application review and notification
Review of completed applications (including teacher recommendation) will begin on March 17.
Notificaitons will be sent to students on a rolling basis by April 18.