Post 9/11 GI Bill, Chapter 33
- Complete the Veterans ON-line APPlication(VONAPP) at https://www.vets.gov/education/apply/. The VONAPP website does not allow you to print the completed application. You will need to print out the application confirmation page and submit a copy to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs. You will also need to complete the VA form 22-1995 with our office to declare your program of study and school.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
Proof of Additional College Fund, Montgomery GI Bill-Selected Reserves kicker (if applicable). These will be located in your enlistment contract.
- Upon approval and receipt of your Certificate of Eligibility or your VA Award Letter from U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, submit a copy to the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs by the end of the term.
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs’ Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- Must obtain a Prior Credit Evaluation by an approved VA Academic Advisor
- The Prior Credit Evaluation must be completed by your first term.
- Second Degree and Graduate students must submit their Prior Credit Evaluation/Program of Study by the end of their first term.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 137
Remember it may take the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs up to 90 to 120 days to process an initial VA claim (application).
Good luck on your educational goals.