Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty (MGIB-AD), Chapter 30 - Transfer Students
- Complete the VA form 22-1995 (black ink only) with the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs.
- Provide a photocopy of your DD214 (member 4 copy) for all service periods.
- Proof of Additional College Fund or Kicker (if applicable)
- College Fund – enlistment contract
- MGIB Additional – Proof of $600 pay in. (cash collection voucher, LES, DFAS statement)
- Complete the APSU Office of Veterans Affairs’ Online Orientation. (Subsequent academic years APSU VA’s Student Responsibilities through your APOneStop)
- Must complete the Certification Request Form (CRF) once registered. (After your initial CRF you will be able to complete the CRF online. Enrollment Certification Process)
- Must obtain a Prior Credit Evaluation by an approved VA Academic Advisor
- The Prior Credit Evaluation must be completed by your first term.
- Second Degree and Graduate students must submit their Prior Credit Evaluation/Program of Study by the end of their first term.
- Return all documents to:
- Clarksville Campus – Ellington Building Room 202, or
- Ft Campbell – Education Center, Room 137
Remember it may take the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs up to 90 to 120 days to process an initial VA claim (application).
Good luck on your educational goals.