Placement Score Request Form
If you need your placement score report sent to another college or institution, you must complete and sign a Placement Score Report Request Form and submit it to the Austin Peay Testing Center. This form gives the Austin Peay Testing Center permission to release your placement scores to the college or institution of your choice. Click on the form link at the bottom of this page to access the Placement Score Report Request Form. Instructions are included on the form.
Please make note of the following information:
- All required fields on the Placement Score Report Request Form (as indicated by an asterisk *) must be completed, and the form must be signed by the examinee. Incomplete forms will not be processed.
- The Austin Peay Testing Center will only release score reports for placement assessments administered by Austin Peay Testing Center personnel at the Testing Center on the Clarksville campus or on the Fort Campbell campus. If you were not tested by Austin Peay Testing Center personnel, please contact the college or institution where you took the assessment. If you arranged with Austin Peay Testing Center personnel to take a remote placement assessment in another city or state, please call the Austin Peay Testing Center for instructions.
- Placement score reports may be sent via mail, fax, or e-mail, depending on what is acceptable by the recipient. You must indicate your preference on the Placement Score Report Request Form. The Austin Peay Testing Center will send a copy of the raw placement score report only to the recipient indicated on the Placement Score Report Request Form. To have your scores sent to more than one recipient, please complete and submit a separate form for each recipient.
- The Placement Score Report Request Form only applies to the COMPASS or ACCUPLACER assessments. To request ACT National scores, please contact ACT directly. ACT Residual scores cannot be released to anyone outside of Austin Peay State University.
- Placement Score Report Request Forms are generally processed by the Austin Peay Testing Center within 24 to 48 hours from receipt of the completed form. Be aware that processing can sometimes take longer due to University closures and high volume which occurs before the start of each new term. Please be assured that the Austin Peay Testing Center will process your request as quickly as possible.
- If you took the COMPASS or ACCUPLACER assessment at another college or institution (ex. Hopkinsville Community College) and you need your COMPASS or ACCUPLACER score report sent to Austin Peay State University, do not use this Placement Score Report Request Form. Please contact the testing center at the college or institution where you took the assessment. Request an official copy of your raw placement score report be faxed directly by testing personnel to the Austin Peay Testing Center at (931) 221-1032. COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores sent to the Austin Peay Testing Center by the examinee will not be accepted. Please Note: COMPASS or ACCUPLACER scores are accepted by Austin Peay State University if they are less than 5 years old as of the first day of the first term in which you plan to enroll.