Tuition Assistance - Columbia State Community College - Spring 2014
Spring 2014 Course Offerings
Registration begins November 11, 2013
Need assistance registering for classes at Columbia State?
Click here for more info.
Tuition Assistance Voucher Pick-Up Day - AS FUNDS ARE AVAILABLE
CDA Prep Students:
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
4:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Columbia State Community College Main Campus
Waymon L. Hickman Building, Room 116
You must bring a completed tuition assistance packet. (See below)
ONLY COMPLETE TUITION ASSISTANCE PACKETS WILL BE PROCESSED.
Funds MAY BE AVAILABLE for your coursework.
You may fax your COMPLETE tuition assistance packet to Claudia Rodriguez, fax # 931-221-6453.
Tuition Assistance Packet
In order to apply for tuition assistance, you must provide the tuition assistance packet which is compiled of the following items:
- Application for Academic Financial Support(Complete one form for each course in which you are registered)
- Student Information Form
- College transcript with GRADES for last course taken (if applicable) OR TECTA Orientation Certificate (for first time students)
- Student DETAILED schedule from college/university website
- Account statement of fees due from college website (Tuition bill)
- Proof of employment in a licensed Child Care in Tennessee (Check stub)
- Proof of student's payment to Columbia State Community College.
If you need immediate assistance, please call or email Claudia Rodriguez, (931) 221-7300, firstname.lastname@example.org for Spring 2014 tuition assistance information.