Spring 2015 Orientation Schedule
April 6, 13, 20, 27, May 4, 11, 26, June 1, 8, 15
|Family Child Care||Online||10 Weeks: |
February 4 - April 15, 2015
|January 26, 31, February 2, 9, 28 & March 2, 16 & 23||Weekdays|
8 a.m. -
|School-Age||Montgomery County||NEW DATES!|
February 28, March 3, 17, 19, 21, 31,
April 7 & 9
10 a.m. -
8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Locations & dates subject to change. Please check often for specific meeting dates and times.
- With the exception of online orientations, each scheduled orientation will have a limit of 35 applicants enrolled. Per orientation, all Orientation Enrollment Request forms will be placed in numerical order based upon the date of receipt. All other applicants will be placed on a waiting list, and will be contacted if a space becomes available.
- All orientation participants must complete, sign and fax/mail their own TECTA Enrollment Request form. No more than three applicants from one agency can participate in an orientation.
- *Registration Deadline: Orientation Enrollment Request forms must be received by the TECTA at APSU office at least two weeks prior to the first module. Registration dates will be posted with the orientation schedule. All applicants will be sent a confirmation via email no later than 1 business day after the registration deadline.
- **Student Confirmation Deadline: Students must call the TECTA at APSU office to confirm their attendance no later than one week prior to the first module. Confirmation dates will be posted with the orientation schedule. All applicants must call the TECTA at APSU office at 931-221-7585 to confirm attendance by the confirmation deadline. Not confirming your attendance will result in your spot being given to another student.
- All applicants must adhere to the registration and confirmation deadlines.
- All applicants may take only one orientation at a time.
- There is no charge for TECTA Orientation training. Orientation is provided through a grant from the Tennessee Department of Human Services.
- You must attend all modules (30 hours) to receive a TECTA Certificate.
- For optimal learning, it is recommended that students enroll in the orientation most specific to the age-group served.
- You must mail, fax, or e-mail the APSU Orientation Enrollment Request Form, (OER) for each participant.
Spring 2015 OER
- Questions?? Contact the TECTA Office at (931) 221-7585, Office Fax line (931) 221-6453.