Growing as a leader is an essential piece of the college experience.
GovsLEAD connects students to leadership opportunities, educates on theory, builds skills, and offers opportunities for leaders to develop strengths and showcase experiences!
Whether you were in a leadership position before Austin Peay or not, we believe that each student has the potential to be a great leader! We work with students, departments, and organizations all over campus on skill building, communication, teamwork, problem solving, emotional intelligence, and personal development. Through GovsLEAD, you can expand your education beyond the classroom and make a commitment to developing authentic leadership skills.
GovsLEAD offers opportunities for all APSU students to:
- Check out our GovsLEAD series of workshops, events and programs
- Earn certification in leadership development through participation and reflection
- Attend our Fall Leadership Experience, a full day development workshop
- Participate in our annual Ziegler Leadership Forum in the Spring
- Experience a lesson in true dining savvy at the Etiquette Dinner
Connect with us on PeayLink to begin your GovsLEAD journey.