Upcoming GPC Sponsored Events
All events are FREE for students!
AP Apollo Talent Show information: Registration is open to the first 20 performers based on first come, first serve policy. Applications open up on Wednesday, October 15 and are due along with a copy of music on Monday, October 27 to the office of Student Life and Engagement in MUC 211. A link to the application packet will be provided soon. Fall 2014 September
- 27th, Family Weekend Carnival, 1-4 P.M, Foy Fitness Center
- One of the most popular events during Family Weekend, GPC provides the entertainment for the carnival. This year there will be 3 inflatables, stuff-a-animal, balloon artists, face painting, caricture artist, photobooth, and student organization tables!
- 1st, Open Mic Night, 6-8 P.M., MUC-Einstein Bros. Bagels
- Students have the chance to show off their musical performance skills. GPC provides a karoke machine with songs to chose from!
- 6th, Speaker- Traciana Graves, 7-9 P.M., Clement Auditorium
- Traciana Graves will present to the APSU campus community on hazing prevention and creating a safer, inclusive campus environment. See more information here.
- Cosponsoring with Athletics and Fraternity and Sorority Affairs
- 15th, Comedian- Kerri Louise, 7-9 P.M., Clement Auditorium
- Comic, actress, and mother, Kerri Louise brings a high-energy, commanding and versatile performance. She is a finalist in NBC's show Last Comic Standing. Louise has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show and on the first episode of The Dr. OZ Show along with numerous other guest appearances on TV shows and radio stations.
- 4th, Homecoming- AP Apollo, 7 P.M., Foy Fitness Center
- APSU students will amaze the audience with their talents. Students interested in performing must sign up and submit their performance to the GPC executive board in advance. Registration is open to the first 20 performers based on first come, first serve policy. Applications open up on Wednesday, October 15 and are due along with a copy of music on Monday, October 27 to the office of Student Life and Engagement in MUC 211. A link to the application packet will be provided soon.
- 6th, Homecoming Concert, 7 P.M., Foy Fitness Center
- A national recognized artist will be in town and performing to the APSU student body! Tickets are free to students but they must be obtained prior to the concert. More details to come.
- 18th, Dinner and a Movie: The Amazing Spiderman, MUC Ballroom C
- Free food for the first 100 students!
- 4th, Pre-cram Jam, TBD, Foy Fitness Center
- Relieve some stress and have fun before the finals rush hits. Enjoy various relaxing and fun entertainment options during this event.