Alternative Break Trips Application
Application Deadline: Jan 31, 2014 by 4 pm
Complete the following application as thoroughly as possible. Any questions can be sent to email@example.com. At the bottom of the application, please choose the trip(s) that you are applying for.
Important Information - Information regarding the trips will be distributed through e-mail. Please include your e-mail address on the application that you use most frequently. You will be expected to check your e-mail regularly for updates from your Trip Leader and other participants.
Minimum Eligibilty & Conditions for Participation - Students must be in good conduct standing with the university & have a cumulative GPA minimum of 2.0.
Alternative Break Participant Expectations
The following is a list of minimum expectations; your individual trips leaders will discuss and formulate additional expectations as needed. By applying for the trip, it means you have read and understand the trip expectations.
- Participate in pre- trip activities including group meetings, info sessions, or fundraising efforts.
- Be fully engaged at a participatory level helping to plan and attend events associated with the trip and aspects of the trip's itinerary.
- Maintain communication with Trip Leader, including responding to e-mails and phone calls in a timely manner.
- NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS WILL BE CONSUMED ON THE TRIP.
- Become aware of relevant health and safety risks relevant to your destination.
- All payments made to Alternative Break are non - refundable.
I hereby authorize the Office of Student Life and Engagement at Austin Peay State University to review and discuss my grades and records of extracurricular activities concerning me that are maintained by Austin Peay State University or are submitted by me for their consideration.