Get to know Clarksville - Home of the Govs!
About Clarksville-This link provides some interesting and helpful information with attention to our City's history and resources. Take in some of our historic gems and learn more about Clarksville, home of Austin Peay State University - learn more about the history of Austin Peay State University!
- Hotels-Uncertain of where to stay while you are here visiting campus? There are several hotels in Clarksville that are nearby campus and offer a great stay for our parents and families. Please click here for information on our local hotels, including contact information and websites.
- Dining- Everything from casual to fine dining,click here to see some of what Clarksville has to offer in dining. Many dining venues offer discounts with Govs ID!
- Places to visit-Clarksville has a rich, historic past. Experience our city's visual resources and travel some of the scenic trails that outline our beautiful landscape. Click here to get started!
- Fort Campbell- Austin Peay is proud to be a part of our military heritage. Clarksville is home to Ft. Campbell Military installation, and Ft. Campbell is home to our Austin Peay State University Ft. Campbell campus! Learn about our Ft. Campbell facility, the military community, veterans programs, and our own award-winning APSU ROTC program. Learn more here.
- Austin Peay State University Fort Campbell Center-Austin Peay State University Fort Campbell Center is located on the military base at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. This link may prove to be quite helpful to our families with a military connection, including class schedules and bulletins, important dates and other useful information. Additionally, main campus students and civilians may enroll in classes at the APSU Fort Campbell campus.