Get to know Clarksville - Home of the Govs!
- History of Clarksville and APSU - Learn more about Clarksville's history and resources. Take in some of our historic gems and learn more about Clarksville - Home of Austin Peay State University!
History of APSU
- Hotels - Uncertain of where to stay while you are here visiting campus? There are several hotels in Clarksville that are near campus and offer a great stay for our parents and families. Below is a link for hotels, including contact information and websites.
Check out Local Hotels!
- Dining - Clarksville has everything from casual to fine dining. Click below to see different dining options.
Clarksville Dining Options
- Places to Visit - Clarksville has a rich, historic past. Experience our city's visual resources and travel some of the scenic trails that outline our beautiful landscape.
- Fort Campbell - Austin Peay is proud to be a part of our military heritage. Clarksville is home to Ft. Campbell Military installation, and Ft. Campbell is home to our Austin Peay State University Ft. Campbell campus! Click the link below to learn more about Ft. Campbell.
- APSU Ft. Campbell Center - Austin Peay State University Fort Campbell Center is located on the military base at Fort Campbell, Kentucky. This link may prove to be quite helpful to our families with a military connection, including class schedules and bulletins, important dates and other useful information. Additionally, main campus students and civilians may enroll in classes at the APSU Fort Campbell campus.
Austin Peay State University Fort Campbell Center