Creating an Authorized User Account
As a student, you may give parents or others (spouse, grandparents, employers, etc.) access to view and pay your bill online.
Before you grant account access to someone else, please note the following:
- In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), your student records may not be shared with a third party without your written consent. By adding an authorized user to your account, you are providing written consent that an individual may view your account information and make payments on your behalf.
- Authorized users DO NOT have access to your stored payment methods, academic records or other personal information.
- Authorized users will receive e-mail notification when their account has been established.
- Authorized users must contact you in order to change their e-mail addresses.
- You can add, remove or update users at any time through OneStop.
Setting up Authorized Users
- Log in to OneStop, click on Web Self Service, then on the Student tab.
- Select Student Account .
- Select Statements/Payments/Authorized Users.
- Select Continue under Direct to the secure site. You will be taken to our bill payment system.
- Select Authorized Users (on right side).
- Enter in the Authorized User's e-mail address and choose if you would like them to view your bill and/or payment history. Select one or both.
- Click Continue.
- Check “I Agree” to the “Agreement to Add Authorized User” then click Continue.
- Once you authorize a user, the user will receive an email with a password and a URL to sign on and set up a personal password.