Tuition and Fees
Calculating the Cost
The total cost to attend APSU includes the following charges:
- Tuition Charges (Maintenance Fee)
- Program Service Fees (@ Clarksville Campus) or Ft. Campbell Technology Access Fee (@Fort Campbell Campus)
- Miscellaneous Fees (i.e. science lab fee, structured learning assistance fee, business course fee, education fee and nursing differential maintenance fee)
- Other costs to include books and possibly On-Campus Housing & Meal Plans
If you have any questions about fees, fee payment or refunds, please contact Student Account Services at (931) 221-6285 or email@example.com.
Bills are sent to each student’s campus e-mail addresses at the start of every term and on the 10th of every month (if there is a balance on the account). Please make sure you are checking your APSU e-mail frequently.
- The fee information listed for classes at each campus is not exhaustive. You can find detailed information concerning other miscellaneous student fees in your APSU Undergraduate or Graduate Bulletin.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
Please note the listing of any fee or incidental charge on this Web site does not constitute a contract between the University and the student. As a condition of registration, each student will pay the fees in effect for the semester for which he or she registers.
Prior Balance Disclaimer
Tennessee Board of Regents policy 4:01:03:00, section 8, states that no student may register for classes until all balances from prior terms have been cleared. These balances cannot be offset by financial aid in a future term and are not eligible for deferment. Please make immediate arrangements to pay any outstanding account balance. You can review your account balance through OneStop.