Grant Aid is a great financial resource for APSU TRIO SSS students. It's offers additional financial support to students who are need. In order to qualify for TRIO SSS Grant Aid, the following requirements must be met (based on the legislative requirements of the U.S. Department of Education):
- Active TRIO SSS participant for at least one semester,
- PELL Grant recipient,
- in Good Academic Standing,
- have a minimum 2.5 GPA,
- and ensure 3 academic appointments and 2 cultural events are completed for the semester.
*All TRIO SSS students who meet the above criteria may apply. Freshmen and sophomore students are given priority.*
Each Fall and Spring Semester, TRIO SSS students will be contacted via email, text message, and social media for open and closing dates of Grant Aid applications.
Complete the following steps to apply:
- Pick up an application form in Ellington 337 or download the Grant Aid Application.
- Be sure to complete both sides of the application.
- Once the application is completed, drop it off at Ellington 337.
What to expect after applying:
- The applications will be reviewed by TRIO SSS.
- A letter will be emailed to you stating if you received any of the Grant Aid Award.