BSW Application for Admission
to the Program
It is time to submit your Application for Admission to the Social Work Program. The application is set up as an interactive pdf form. You are able to fill in the required information online and print the form.
In addition, prior to completing your application, please read the "Questions regarding admission to the BSW program" below for information regarding the "BSW Application for Admission to the Program," the mentoring program, and FAQ's.
To be eligible to apply for admission to the program you need:
- Declared a Social Work Major
- Have a minimum overall GPA of 2.0
- Have completed at least two (2) of the following Social Work Courses:
- SW 2110 - Introduction to Social Work
- SW 3410 - Values, Ethics & Diversity
- SW 3420 - Human Behavior in the Social Environment
Students who are currently enrolled in SW 3400 - Generalist Social Work Practice or
have already completed this course MUST APPLY to the program now.