Programs and Services
Programs and Services: Numerous traditions and valuable services are provided by the SGA's leadership.
- GHOST: "Great Halloween Options for Safe Trick or Treating," is a longtime tradition at APSU, sponsored by the SGA. Originally intended for the children of APSU students, faculty and staff, G.H.O.S.T. also draws children from the local community. APSU clubs and organizations, as well as groups from the community, hand out candy, give away books and paint children’s faces.
- Mudbowl: The SGA introduced Mudbowl in 2001. Every fall, students from teams compete in volleyball and tug-of-war- in the mud! The Mudbowl uses tarp surrounded by bales of straw, filled with tons of murky dirt and water.
- Peay Pickup: In a partnership with the Clarksville Transit Authority (CTS), the SGA and APSU are providing students, faculty, and staff free transportation around campus via the Peay Pickup campus trolley and CTS buses.
- Campus Blood Drive: Every Spring, SGA is committed to establishing a new tradition of both welcoming students back to campus and asking that they consider giving a gift of life to those in our community.
- Student Discounts: This year, your SGA has compiled a list of Student Discounts available to you in the Clarksville area!
- Parking Appeals