Tribunal Justice Application
- 2.75 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar
- Full time student status (Enrolled for at least 12 credit hours and must maintain full-time enrollment status while in office.)
- Good standing with the University and no formal disciplinary record
- May not hold office in any other branch of SGA while serving as a Tribunal Member
- Contribution to all efforts of SGA
- Attendance at all Tribunal Meetings on Tuesdays at 4:00 PM
- Participate in SGA programming, activities, and events
- Fulfillment of all obligations regarding respective position as outlined in the SGA Constitution and By-Laws
- Be confidential with cases that are heard
- Research and advocate for student perspectives on campus matters
*Students only enrolled at Ft. Campbell should contact SGA for more details.
- Meet and work with the best and brightest at Austin Peay
- Represent the “students’ voice” on campus issues
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Network with faculty, staff, and administration
- Be involved in programming campus wide events
- Truly influence change and improvement for the benefit of APSU students
The deadline to turn in applications is April 7th, 2016, no later than 12:00 Noon.
**In order to become a member of the Student Tribunal, students must turn in a completed application AND be selected by a student selection committee**
The Student Tribunal Selection Committee is comprised of the SGA Chief Justice, President-elect, Vice President-elect Chief Justice-elect, and a current serving Justice. The Selection of the Student Tribunal vacancy will be done via interview, which will be scheduled by email with the Chief Justice.
** For More Information: Contact SGA Chief Justice, Lucas Bearden at firstname.lastname@example.org **