- 2.75 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar (or cumulative high school GPA)
- Full time student status (Enrolled for at least 12 credit hours and must maintain full-time enrollment status while in office)
- Good standing with the University and no formal disciplinary record
- Research and advocate for student perspectives on campus matters
- Attend all SGA Senate meetings on Wednesdays from 4:00-4:50 p.m.
- Participate in SGA programming and events
- May be assigned to, and must thereafter participate in, committees deemed necessary by the SGA
- Submit one piece of legislation per semester to the Senate for consideration
**Students only enrolled at Ft. Campbell should contact SGA for more details
- Meet and work with the best and brightest at Austin Peay
- Represent the “students’ voice” on campus issues
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Network with faculty, staff, and administration
- Be involved in programming campus wide events
- Truly influence change and improvement for the benefit of APSU students
The deadline to turn in applications will be Monday, October 6th, 2014, at 4:00 PM.
**In order to become a SGA Senator, students must turn in a completed Application AND be interviewed by the Vice President. The Vice President will then appoint a candidate to fill the vacant senate seat. Note: All applications will be dated and time stamped upon submission.