Executive Council Application
We are no longer accepting applications. Thanks to everyone who applied.
- 3.0 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar
- Must have been a member of SGA for a minimum of two semesters
- Full time student status (Enrolled for at least 12 credit hours and must maintain full-time enrollment status while in office.)
- Good standing with the University and no formal disciplinary record
- May not hold office in any other branch of SGA while serving as Executive Officer
- Contribution to all efforts of SGA
- Attendance at all SGA meetings. Participate in SGA programming, activities, and events.
- Fulfillment of SGA Office work hour requirements (Work hours will be required during the summer following elections and throughout the academic year)
- Fulfillment of all obligations regarding respective position as outlined in the SGA Constitution and By-Laws.
- Research and advocate for student perspectives on campus matters
*Students only enrolled at Ft.Campbell should contact SGA for more details
- Meet and work with the best and brightest at Austin Peay
- Represent the “students’ voice” on campus issues
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Network with faculty, staff, and administration
- Be involved in programming campus wide events
- Truly influence change and improvement for the benefit of APSU students
The application deadline has passed.
**In order to become a SGA Executive Board Officer (with the exception of Chief Justice), students must turn in a completed application AND be elected by the student body.
Note: All applications will be dated and time stamped upon submission.
Candidate Orientations dates will be announced at a time TBD.
*Candidates will not be eligible to run for office unless they have attended one of these mandatory sessions. If class prevents you from attending one of these two orientations, please contact Will Roberts, SGA Chief Justice at email@example.com.
Word-of-Mouth campaigning shall be permissable at any time. Print campaigning may begin twelve (12) hours after the conclusion of the final mandatory candidate orientation meeting. At this time, all candidates eligible for office will be featured on the SGA website (www.apsu.edu/sga). **See the SGA Electoral Act for campaign guidelines.
All voting will be conducted online. Students may vote at any time of the day within the designated voting period.
** For More Information: Contact SGA Chief Justice, Will Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org **