Tribunal Justice Application
- 2.75 cumulative GPA as calculated by the Office of the Registrar
- Full time student status (Enrolled for at least 12 credit hours and must maintain full-time enrollment status while in office.)
- Good standing with the University and no formal disciplinary record
- May not hold office in any other branch of SGA while serving as a Tribunal Member
- Contribution to all efforts of SGA
- Attendance at all Tribunal Meetings on Tuesdays at 4:00 PM
- Participate in SGA programming, activities, and events
- Fulfillment of all obligations regarding respective position as outlined in the SGA Constitution and By-Laws
- Be confidential with cases that are heard
- Research and advocate for student perspectives on campus matters
- Meet and work with the best and brightest at Austin Peay
- Represent the “students’ voice” on campus issues
- Gain valuable leadership experience
- Network with faculty, staff, and administration
- Be involved in programming campus wide events
- Truly influence change and improvement for the benefit of APSU students
The deadline to turn in applications is April 7th, 2016, no later than 12:00 Noon.
**In order to become a member of the Student Tribunal, students must turn in a completed application AND be selected by a student selection committee**
The Student Tribunal Selection Committee is comprised of the SGA Chief Justice, President-elect, Vice President-elect Chief Justice-elect, and a current serving Justice. The Selection of the Student Tribunal vacancy will be done via interview, which will be scheduled by email with the Chief Justice.
Applications for this position are currently closed.