Categories of students classified as readmits:
- Students who previously attended Austin Peay State University (APSU) and did not attend another institution of higher learning since leaving APSU
- Students who previously attended APSU and attended another institution of higher learning
Preregistration Checklist for Readmitted Students
Readmitting students may use this checklist as a brief summary of what you need to complete your registration.
- Complete the application for readmission online.
- After receiving admittance letter, meet with the advisor mentioned in the letter.
- Be advised and cleared for the appropriate term.
- Prior to preregistration, check One Stop for Registration Holds. All Registration Holds must be removed prior to preregistration.
The types of Holds that can prevent you from preregistering are (list is not inclusive):
- Financial Aid debt
- Graduate maximum hours
- Health Services fees due
- Library fines/overdue books
- Traffic fines
- Preregister for classes through One Stop.
- After preregistration, you may make adjustments to your schedule online through One Stop. Please remember that all changes to your schedule should be made before the drop/add period ends. Important APSU dates regarding adding and dropping classes can be found in the University Academic Calendar .
- Fee Statement/Fee Payment
- Summer term - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Spring/Fall semesters - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Several ways to pay fees
- Confirm Your Classes
Confirmation is necessary to prevent your classes from being dropped. Even if your account shows a zero or credit balance, you must complete the confirmation process to retain your classes. See step by step instructions on confirming classes through OneStop and see the University Academic Calendar for important dates regarding payment/confirmation deadline dates.
- Keep in touch with APSU! Check your student email account often. If you need help logging into OneStop to get to your student email account, contact the help desk at (931) 221-4357.