Preregistration Checklist for APSU Center @ Fort Campbell
Fort Campbell students in the process of preregistering for classes on APSU main campus may use the following checklist as a brief summary of what you need to complete your registration.
- Please check your APSU email for information from the Office of the Registrar regarding priority registration. Make an appointment with your advisor to be advised.
- Resolve any “holds” that may prevent you from registering. Unpaid parking tickets,
failure to submit immunization forms and other issues can create a hold on your account.
To see whether you have any holds on your account, visit One Stop. apsu.edu and click
on the following items:
- Web Self-Service
- Student Records
- View Holds
- Meet with your academic advisor. Following your appointment, your advisor will clear
you to register. If you’d like to see whether your advisor has cleared you to register,
visit OneStop.apsu.edu and click on the following items:
- Web Self-Service
- One Stop Advising Page
- Advising and Registration Information…you will see a check mark next to the term(s) for which you are cleared to register.
- Preregister for classes through One Stop.
- After preregistration, you may make adjustments to your schedule online through One Stop. Please remember that all changes to your schedule should be made before the drop/add period ends. Important APSU dates regarding adding and dropping classes can be found in the University Academic Calendar .
- Fee Statement/Fee Payment
- Summer term - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Spring/Fall semesters - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Several ways to pay fees
- Confirm Your Classes
Confirmation is necessary to prevent your classes from being dropped. Even if your account shows a zero or credit balance, you must complete the confirmation process to retain your classes. See step by step instructions on confirming classes through One Stop and see the University Academic Calendar for important dates regarding payment/confirmation deadline dates.
- Keep in touch with APSU! Check your student email account often. If you need help logging into One Stop to get to your student email account, contact the help desk at (931) 221-4357.