AP Center @ Fort Campbell Students
Pre-registration Checklist for APSU Main Campus
Fort Campbell students in the process of preregistering for classes on APSU main campus may use the following checklist as a brief summary of what you need to complete your registration.
- Please check your APSU email for information from the Office of the Registrar regarding priority registration. Make an appointment with your advisor to be advised.
- Obtain Registration Alternate PIN Number from your major advisor. Please keep this number in a secure place because you will need the number to make any adjustments to your schedule. Alternate PINs change each semester.
- Prior to preregistration, check One Stop for Registration Holds. All Registration Holds must be removed prior to preregistration. The types of Holds that can prevent you from preregistering are (list is not inclusive):
- Financial Aid debt
- Graduate maximum hours
- Health Services fees due
- Library fines/overdue books
- Traffic fines
- Preregister for classes through One Stop.
- After preregistration, you may make adjustments to your schedule online through One Stop. Please remember that all changes to your schedule should be made before the drop/add period ends. Important APSU dates regarding adding and dropping classes can be found in the University Academic Calendar .
- Fee Statement/Fee Payment
- Summer term - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Spring/Fall semesters - Fee statements are sent electronically. Notices are sent to the official university email address.
- Several ways to pay fees
- Confirm Your Classes
Confirmation is necessary to prevent your classes from being dropped. Even if your account shows a zero or credit balance, you must complete the confirmation process to retain your classes. See step by step instructions on confirming classes through OneStop and see the University Academic Calendar for important dates regarding payment/confirmation deadline dates.
- Keep in touch with APSU! Check your student email account often. If you need help logging into OneStop to get to your student email account, contact the help desk at (931) 221-4357.