Foy Fitness and Recreation Center
Named in honor of John Foy (APSU donor and alumnus, class of 1964), this $11 million state-of-the-art recreation center is the home of University Recreation. This 78,000 square foot structure features:
- A three-court gymnasium equipped for a variety of activities and separable by motorized screens
- A 10,000 square-foot cardio and resistance fitness space with a wide array of equipment
- An indoor climbing wall and large bouldering feature
- Four fully enclosed, glass back wall racquetball courts
- An indoor track, 10 laps equal a mile
- Two suspended wood floor fitness studios that can be opened to one large room
- An indoor cycling studio
- Wellness education and testing rooms
- Modern locker rooms with private shower and changing areas
- A generously stocked equipment check-out area
- 2+ acre recreation field as the host site for outdoor intrmaural activities, sport clubs and more
Valid University Recreation patrons may access facilities and services with their APSU Govs ID card. Patrons are asked to enter through the front to assist with our secure operations. Doors labeled as emergency exits will sound an alarm when opened without permission.
Sharing of IDs is prohibited. University Recreation reserves the right to refuse access to anyone found assisting unauthorized access.
There may be additional requirements and/or fees for particular programs/services.