The Executive Certificate in Healthcare Administration is a 12 hour certificate (4
courses) providing an executive style education to healthcare professionals in the
Clarksville/Montgomery County and greater Nashville area. The Executive Certificate
in Healthcare Administration can be completed in two consecutive eight-week sessions
in the Fall or Spring semesters. Students will enroll in two classes for Session A
and two classes for Session B. Ease session will start with a 3 day on-campus immersion
where students will participate in lecture and group work with the faculty member.
- Application for admission
- An earned undergraduate degree with at least a 3.0 GPA
- At least 3 year of experience in healthcare
- One letter or statement from current employer confirming employment and recommending you to the program
- Personal statement stating why you think this program will benefit your growth in the healthcare industry
- Approval and admission decision by program coordinator
What opportunities are available with this degree?
- Continuing Education for Healthcare professionals
- Pay Increase